Dysidia FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potato's bugs/suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Potato's bugs/suggestions Empty Potato's bugs/suggestions

Post by DubstepPotato Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Hey. I'm.. Potato. Here are some of my crappy suggestions. I'll keep updating this.
1. Ok, so blades are wayyyy too strong. I mean, they have high damage, high hp and they just build some speed and gl hf destroying them. Im comparing my psy to Kevin's blade. In PvE, mob killing is pathetic for psys. If you build damage, you still do low damage and die fast. If you build tanky you do no damage. In boss hunt mages have advantage since blades cant hit so much. But i still think blades can overhelm other classes in pve easily. So i already made a point, and i think that blades are too strong in PvE. Unless some asal BP does incredible damage and can kill them. But if not all this, then im asking a buff for Mentalist. I don't want to have a blad elike all server does, and this class is my favourite. Sadly, it is pretty weak. So idk, maybe at some point they get strong, would like to know that then :Dotherwise, i leave it up to you ghostie.
2. Add more fashion and pets. This fashion is crappy, something like samba set, rising sun set, all of that would bring more difference. More sets, more interesting to play. Pets as well. But im sure it will be done later. So, where the heck are flying stuff? You can only get that from couple appearantly, unless that is supposed to be like that.
3. Map is bugged (when you press M). It's all black. --BUG--
4. Should i say anything about dungeons? Since i know you are working on them, so i don't know if i should report anything about them. --BUG--
5. I think there is no way to create a guild. At least i couldn't. --BUG--
6. Remantis doesn't give 50k hp, i think it varies. So its like really crappy if you are a tank (no crucio psykeeper).
7. Bosses are really really strong. It would take too long to kill them. Since we dont have many players in this server, collosseum is super hard. Spending 1-2 hours killing one boss might be too hard.
8. Awakening to buff pet, and maybe lucky drop awake? Those who are lucky and get like +3 would be happy. Very Happy
9. Maybe its possible to reduce time of upgrading. Because when you want to upgrade 400 times it really takes a lot of it Very Happy
That's it for now, will think of more later. If anything you can discuss it with me, i will explain it all. Thanks for attention. Peace (fixed Very Happy) Very Happy

Last edited by DubstepPotato on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DubstepPotato
DubstepPotato

Back to top Go down

Potato's bugs/suggestions Empty Re: Potato's bugs/suggestions

Post by FireX Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:58 pm

Yea, you have a lot of the things he's worked on and or is working on atm. Great job. I love your suggestions about the fashions, buff pet awakes, etc.

FireX

Back to top Go down

Post by iKonic Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:39 pm

You are focusing a lot on the pve when you have to remember that this is a PvP server. Also bosses should be hard to kill, just because population is low doesn't mean the difficulty should be changed. Eventually you will get a team where you can do it in 30 min to an hour.

The rest of the suggestions I agree on.

iKonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:52 pm

iKonic wrote:You are focusing a lot on the pve when you have to remember that this is a PvP server. Also bosses should be hard to kill, just because population is low doesn't mean the difficulty should be changed. Eventually you will get a team where you can do it in 30 min to an hour.

The rest of the suggestions I agree on.

I remember what Ghostie said when someone asked a question "Is this a PvP server" he said no it isn't

Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostieKitty Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm

I said that this is a pvp focused server with a small farming aspect: ex upgrading. I will be putting in pve content though to keep players occupied.

GhostieKitty
Admin

https://dysidiaflyff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:15 am

GhostieKitty wrote:I said that this is a pvp focused server with a small farming aspect: ex upgrading.  I will be putting in pve content though to keep players occupied.

My mistake must have misread then

Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum