Dysidia FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tench | Josh - News & updates - Server & Website + More

2 posters

Go down

Tench | Josh - News & updates - Server & Website + More Empty Tench | Josh - News & updates - Server & Website + More

Post by Tench Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Tench's Updates + More

Website information
As most of you know I'm the current host but only for a month, I am currently working on a website so that you have somewhere to find anything new thats happening and to hang out and chat, The current reg page is down (only down while i'm typing this, it will be back up before I sleep) while I am trying to get the new website to work.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Server Information
We are still currently in beta, so please keep that in mind, Ghost has alot of content that needs to be brought in but it will not be done in a day so please be patient there is alot of work to get through. We are always going to listen to what you want to see in the server but not everything is possible, at least not at the start!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feedback for the Server
I also invite you all to leave feedback, or better yet constructive criticism to help us further the game in the favor of you, the community. Tell us things you like already about the server, or what you think could help the server be that bit better than the rest, its your thoughts that count!

Please also note that anything that we think might be a good idea but is not currently possible, we will note it down for future reference. Please also remember that we will not change the server based on what you think is "best for you" we will decide what ideas are best for the server and the community, don't take it to heart we want it be fun for everyone!

So let me know what you think in the comments below, the reg page will be back up now and please remember to vote!! Soon you will get the rewards you deserve for voting until then do it for us and your fellow community!!

Tench

Back to top Go down

Tench | Josh - News & updates - Server & Website + More Empty Re: Tench | Josh - News & updates - Server & Website + More

Post by DubstepPotato Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 am

Im currently enjoying the server, tho there isnt much to do since its still in beta. There are a lot of things to be done yet, so its hard to judge the server. I appreciate the thing, that admins look into everything and they dont sit around doing nothing. I can see a great future of this server Smile
Tbh its not that easy to suggest things, since we dont know what are your plans for the future. Anyway, we are trying to play and look for bugs, and i hope that we all can make this server better. Thank you for everything Smile
DubstepPotato
DubstepPotato

Back to top Go down

Tench | Josh - News & updates - Server & Website + More Empty Re: Tench | Josh - News & updates - Server & Website + More

Post by Tench Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Hey potato thanks for the post, I will update my post when I'm back from work with what the server is going to be based upon so you can see where it's heading and how you can help.

Tench

Back to top Go down

Post by Tench Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:45 am

The server will be based upon a PvP build with PvE elements through out, without the PvE the game will get very boring. Let us know what sort of things you would like to see!

Tench

Back to top Go down

Post by DubstepPotato Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:33 am

You could do something like rebirths. From 175 lvl 0.00% exp you get very very very low exp from mobs. Then you level it until 99.99 and you become 175 with 0.00% again. You get like some stats or maybe items.. i don't know. But it would make players who spendtheir time more in the server stronger and would keep them busy. It might sound a stupid idea, but it has its advantages and disadvantages.
Weapon levels? Its not needed thing, but would benefit PvP while you do some PvE. And maybe to make it more entertaining weapon changes something while leveling. Look, size, or anything. Its as well not needed thing, just to make game more entertaining.
DubstepPotato
DubstepPotato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum