Dysidia FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patcher for the game.

2 posters

Go down

Patcher for the game. Empty Patcher for the game.

Post by iKonic Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:45 pm

I think it would help to have a patcher. My opinion being that even thought it's easy to just extract the updates and follow the instructions, there are some people who are either to lazy , or just can't get it to work for whatever reason. I think it'll help increase the population since it'll be much easier to start the game.

iKonic

Back to top Go down

Patcher for the game. Empty Re: Patcher for the game.

Post by DubstepPotato Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:06 am

Ghostie is working on it, he said it already..
DubstepPotato
DubstepPotato

Back to top Go down

Post by iKonic Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 am

Oh, did he? You should phrase your post better, making sound like I should have already known this. It would sound much better without the "he said it already..", since he might of said it only to you.

On topic: If he's working on it then good, that's all I needed to know.

iKonic

Back to top Go down

Post by DubstepPotato Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 pm

No need to be rude. He said it a lot of times and posted in forums. Check in news Apologies for the problem thread. No offense but read some threads he is making about the server, then there will be no need for "he already said it.." . No problem, just check News next time bro. Smile
DubstepPotato
DubstepPotato

Back to top Go down

Post by iKonic Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:20 pm

I wasn't being rude just stating the fact that you could have just said the patcher is being made and hey why not send me the link? That would of actually been helpful. The he already said it.. part makes you sound like you're annoyed at the post, which if you were you didn't need to answer.

I will agree that I should of checked the forum. I have read all of the posts and forgot that he mentioned it there.

Also I wasn't being clear enough by what I meant by this thread. I think it should be a priority since it can potentially can increase the server population.

iKonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum