Dysidia FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Ezreal Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:14 am

Hi guys here are suggestions of mine:

1.) More penya farming spots not just aibatts
2.) Add more items in shops and clear out unnecessary tabs that dont have any items in them
3.) A leveling system that is fun rather than killing aibatts. Maps added like sanpres are rendered useless due to this
4.) Custom contents such as weapons and wings but not overpowered ones
5.) Remove unnecessary awakes such as FP and HP.
6.) Upgrading system success % should be a bit higher it's so impossible to get + 10 Sad
7.) Arcanist damage is too low it would be nice if you change a skill to buff ourselves
8.) Pet exp is somewhat slow, it would be nice if it could grow fast
9.) An option to delete our characters.
10.) Currency besides perin/penya. Currency like RC or tokens or something
11.) Make piercing, upgrade, and card socketing fast.
12.) Add awake and reversion scrolls. 10m is too much D: for /Awake

To end this I would like to thank you for reading my suggestions. Note that these are only suggestions that can somehow benefit the server and add more interest to our stay here. Comments and other suggestions are also welcome.
Ezreal
Ezreal

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by iKonic Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:46 am

The +10 set has better stats then a normal +10 set so it should stay low. A +8 set is a normal +10 set in this server. I think the rest of the stuff like rc currency and the dungeons will be added on later.

Definitely agree with the other suggestions, although I Never played an arca here so don't know about the damage.

iKonic

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostieKitty Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:06 pm

1) I will make traseia into a penya farming area.

2) Such as?

3) I have no use for a leveling system.  This is a pvp server with a farming aspect.  Therefor leveling is pointless.  There will be other pve things in the future though.

4) I personally HATE custom weapons simply because they ALL look absolutely dreadful.  They are too big, too bulky, too dark, etc.

5) It is not meant to be easy to get good awakes.  I believe people who play longer and spend more time here should have better items than somebody who just started 10 minutes ago.

6) Just as I stated above, the people who play longer get the better items.  As well, a +8 set on here is the equivilant of a +10 on normal servers.  +10 is much better here, so players must work for it.

7) Balancing isn't finished yet.  I need more players to balance better.  And buffs for yourself, got int mastery, element masteries.

Cool I'm not sure what the pet exp is at but I will look at it later.

9)  I'll add it in.  Isn't very hard.

10) There is other currency.  Penya will be for normal items, red chips will be used for the guild siege reward and have special items, donor chips will be implemented which will be donated for and you can use them like red chips in its own shop to allow players to buy donor chips easily instead of having to buy the item in full.

11) I'll be adding this in when I look at it.  It's a very easy thing to add.

12) Same as the rest, the people who play longer get better items.  Make it too easy and noobs have too much of an advantage over those who have played for weeks/months. But I will be increasing the rates of getting higher awakenings so it wont be as stressful.

GhostieKitty
Admin

https://dysidiaflyff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezreal Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Oh so it's a pvp server tl;dr. Also for number 2 items such as scroll of party skill, enhanced party skill range. And for Dysidia fashion shop it has "Cloaks, Masks and wings" which are empty but for cloaks it is at Cash Shop.
Ezreal
Ezreal

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostieKitty Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Yeah, I know all of those. I was going to edit them while I go. There will be more fashion as well. I will be opening a poll after the 1st to see what fashion people would like to see in npc.

GhostieKitty
Admin

https://dysidiaflyff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum